Earn Up to 10% AER on Your Crypto*
*Interest paid & compounded daily
Token Sale Status
1 ETH = 5000 ZUC
Secure KYC Service
- Retain control of your private key for your personal data vault
- Open multiple financial accounts with KYC information verified on the blockchain
- Get access to multiple investment products in an aggregated platform
- First investment platform offering crypto fund products
- Pay with Apple Pay/Google Pay/Samsung Pay to spend your fiat and crypto currencies anywhere
Decentralized Money Transfer
- Transfer money to anyone, anywhere instantly with a few simple clicks
- Easy and safe process using blockchain technology
Technology & Security
Digital Asset Insurance
- Your crypto assets in Zeux are insured by Lloyd’s of London Syndicate for up to $100 million.
- CCSS Level 3 and SOC 2 compliant.
- Insurance service provided at no extra cost to customers.
Bank Grade Security
- Zeux technology team has extensive industry experience in system security within financial services and in-depth knowledge in blockchain.
- Zeux uses multi-layered state-of-the-art security measures to ensure the safety and security of its system.
Regulation & Compliance
- PSD2, also known as Open Banking underpins Zeux’s key offerings.
- It provides a regulated platform from which we can obtain customer data to process financial services.
- The features ultimately make it easier and more convenient to initiate payments and reduce the delays for our customers.
- Zeux is authorised as an EMD agent by the FCA, which gives it permissions to perform electronic money activities.
- Zeux is authorised for arranging deals in investment activity and also authorised as an Account Information Service Provider and a Payment Initiation Service Provider (AISP, PISP).
By holding ZeuxCoin, you can enjoy cashback on all crypto payments, get discounts on your crypto investment fees and instant access to your secure KYC service. Zeux also provide our customers with rewards that encourage active management and tracking of their asset and investments.
News & Update
Zeux adds QTUM to its listing, collaborating to provide the world’s first all-in-one financial servi
Alpha version completed
Key payment partnership agreement signed
Ten asset management partners signed
FCA authorization for Investment arrangement
Beta Product soft launch in UK
FCA authorization for AISP, PISP
Official launch in the UK with crypto payment and banking functions
Complete tokenization of all platform financial transactions
Integration with investment providers via blockchain based KYC
- Official launch in UK with investment products
- Soft launch in the rest of the EU
Official launch in Europe with crypto payment and banking functions
Official launch in Europe with investment products
- Soft launch in US
- Connect to more than 50 financial services partners on the platform
- Official launch in US for crypto payment and banking
- Official launch in rest of Europe with investment products
Soft launch in Asia